My beginners course was the foundation for your animal communication journey, the how to of the process of animal communication. This Intermediate course moves on from that and gives you examples of my own real life case studies as a professional communicator, alongside my advice to help you implement what you have learnt as a beginner so you can start conducting your own communications with confidence. This course is suitable for anyone who has already taken a beginners course in animal communication.
This course teaches you how to use animal communication in everyday situations as well as with challenges and deeper issues. With topics ranging from communicating with animals in spirit to rescue animals or wild animals. I even teach you what questions you can ask to help you find lost animals.
Take the course and learn to improve your communications by checking in with yourself both mentally and physically. Let me guide you through the process I use as a professional communicator to deal with behaviour problems and learn an easy process for communicating with both wild and domestic animals in person.
I will teach you how to better react and respond to animals to open yourself up to deeper relationships and communications with your own animals and other people’s animals. Which is a vital skill if you work professionally with animals as a dog or horse trainer, pet sitter, groomer or rescue shelter worker.
Sign up for the course and learn about the more complex issues of animal communication, like jobs, mirroring, reincarnation and animals who suffer from serious emotional disorders. Learn how to prepare yourself and your animal for the passing of a beloved animal friend and discover how animal communication can help animals suffering from illness or inury.
Aside from all this you also get access to a private Facebook group that I have created for my animal communication students who have enjoyed the course, so you have a safe and loving place where you can practice what you have learnt with other student's animals and receive further advice and guidance from me. It is important to me to provide more than just an informative course, I follow the progress of my students in the Facebook group and on the platform with pride, and I always aim to make myself available to my students to answer any questions or concerns they have about the course content. We take the journey together and I am proud to be a part of your animal communication journey.
Who should take this course?
- This course is for people who have completed my animal communication for beginners course, or the equivalent with another teacher and are looking to take their communications deeper.
- For animal parents who are ready to deepen their bond with their animal family.
- Professionals who work with animals including veterinarians, dog groomers, dog trainers, animal behaviourists, pet sitters.
- Rescue center staff and volunteers
- People who are looking to eventually take my course for becoming a professional communicator.
At the end of my course, students will be able to...
- Communicate with any animal in person.
- Communicate with animals in spirit, have a better understanding of what happens when an animal passes and of reincarnation.
- Discuss important end-of-life matters with their animals.
- Talk to animals about behaviour issues.
- Have learnt how to improve your animal’s health and happiness and general wellbeing.
- Experience the life changing benefits of communicating with animals on a deeper level.
- Have an understanding of communicating with Rescue animals and wild animals.
What will students need to know or do before starting the course?
- Animal communication for beginners or equivalent course
- If you want to take this course it is vital to have an open mind and a willingness to practice what you have learnt. For this reason I have provided a Facebook practice group as it is there that I can provide you personal feedback from me and practice with other student's animals.
- It is not required but I do highly recommend that you have somewhere you can make a note of all your communications. This can be a special book you buy just for this or you can use your phone or computer. Having a note of your communications helps you to keep track of your progress and will boost your confidence greatly during times of self doubt.
If you are geographically located in the EU, the price you see has VAT automatically added.
My name is Claire Bloomfield and I am a certified Energy healing practitioner and Animal communicator. I use several energy based modalities as well as telepathic Animal Communication to help animals
heal from emotional, physical and mental issues.
I am a Usui and Kundalini Reiki Master. I work with both people and animals but my real affinity is with animals, I am a pet parent and animal lover, rescuer and advocate.
Animals are my passion, I dedicate my time to learning as much as I
can about animal healing and communication to offer them the best
service I possibly can. I believe there is always more to learn, and if
i'm not taking courses to add to my skill set then i'm reading books to keep my knowledge up to date.
However my greatest teachers are the animals, and every animal I meet
and every case I work on is another chance for me to be humbled by their vast love and knowledge. Which makes me a very blessed person indeed!
I always aim to keep my prices as reasonable as possible so they can be affordable for students all over the world.
Together we can make a difference for your beloved animal friend. I look forward to taking this journey with you. ❤
StartThe learning process (6:12)
StartCommunicating with your own animals (5:37)
StartQuiz - Grounding/Clearing
StartChecking in with yourself mentally (4:59)
StartExercise - Checking in with yourself physically/spot gazing meditation (3:17)
StartDealing with sceptics (5:49)